Tuesday 12 June 2007

London- acton

I stayed at my aunt's house (mum's sister) in london. She lives there with her husband and three children. Im not sure whether its me or what but something really attracts me to london. i really like the place and the fact that i have an aunt there makes it all the better. I know there are many people who might think otherwise, but london is definitely my favourite place.

The last time i went to london was in 2003, i was there for a month. Thus i did most of the sightseeing and touring during that time. So this time i didnt go to London town, i spent most of my time at my aunts place in acton. Acton is about 15 mins from heathrow airport, for all those people who love planes this is a good place to live because you can see planes very often.

FACT : did you know that every 30 second a plane lands in heathrow (its true). Heathrow is one of the most busiest airport.

Basicly i just went around to Ealing town and did some shopping there. You can seriously go crazy shopping in London. The summer clothes are fabulous and the colours are so beautiful, the only sad part is that its very expensive and its really hard to get my size. Besides shopping, i went to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 with my uncle, visiting and just helping out. I spent quality time with my family.


my shamini chitti and uncle dava *aww so sweet*



mum, aunty and me having pub lunch after shopping *whee*



the work of bonnie (aunt) and clyde (uncle), me covered with about 800 pounds (its no monopoloy money people its real.



presenting sandya (front), deyvana (middle) and diviya (back), the future generation learning how to pose *ahahah*..so early


can u spot the 3 cheeky little monkey's, love them loads

my cousin bro luxshan (left) and diviya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your aunty still looks young and preety doesnt she? I know how much you love London premi..and how much you enjoy urself there..it really brings out the best in you..good thing you didnt shop much and just relaxed with ur family..thats a really nice holiday..

bedazzeld said...

She is pretty and they make such a good husband &wife. i guess you said it right..it really does bring out the best in me. i did do shopping but not much..*LOL*