Tuesday 24 April 2007

Tagged Again!!!

So i was tagged by prax.. oh well here we go again !!

5 reasons why i blog :

1. " Boredom"... im so bored and i have nothing else better to do hence i started blogging.

2. It gives me a sense of relieve.. i feel like i can actually let loose and let my fingers do the typing and express my feelings.

3. started blogging for the fun of it... everyone seemed to be doing it *hehe*...must have been the " in " thing

4. it supposedly improves your language.. *smiles* its actually quite true

5. my Famous last words : I DUNNO la!!!!!!


now comes the best part i can actually tag 5 people..woo hoo!!!. So i tag

a) hammy
b) louisa
c) ashy
d) VEE!!!
e) tommy!!!

2 comments:

praxster said...

hey i already tagged hammy n louisa!!

bedazzeld said...

hey u gotta leave people for me to tag also..la *boo hoo!!*