Friday 27 April 2007

Thank You

Im just feeling so overwhelmed by things people do for me. I've been just going through a really rough time, dont ask me why and people it was not PMS -kay..*lol*..So with all these mixed feelings, ive been different and i've lost myself but the things that keep me going and brings life to my day is the things my friends do for me..Just a word like " im here for you" or " if you need anything, call me" make a big difference to me. Then there are some people who really go out of their way to make my day, so im taking this opportunity to thank these really sweet individuals who have just made my day recently... i love you ppl.


To my dearest prakash :



Thanks so much for the good charlotte tickets!!!! and the fact that you took sanjay and i all the way to time square just to collect it..the whole journey there was interesting most definately. Remember the car park incident.ahaha that was the best part *guessing the animals*. The weird part was digi sent me the same sms the next day *rolls eyes*. dum digi..hehe, anyways i totally had a blast at the concert.. it was just the remedy i needed..well i definately will make it up to you..or better yet ill let priya do it kay *winks*..ahahaha. *hugs*



My dear hammy buddy:




One look at the picture and well that hibiscus totally took my breath away. there's just something about the picture that i really love and the best part was the editing done..excellent job hammy!!!! *applaudes*.. thank you so much for the card thing, im gonna carry it with me everywhere i go.. its a really beautiful picture.. Add to which i really like the poem..and the last line is my favourite line now thanks to you *hehe*.. No words can describe how much that means to me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey why let priya help you make it up to him ah???
chi chi..make me sound like a whore!!! LOLZ!!!! *jokes* but prakash loves every bit of it dont you babey darls mr. moo moo praxxy poodlekins??? hahahaha premi now tht's for you to hurl! blegh...:P

priya

bedazzeld said...

wei dont say tht kay!!! my sweet sweet sis!!!! lurve ya.hahaha....okay so cutty on sweet babey couple talkey kay!!...

praxster said...

uhhhh......

thelover said...

lol prakky looks lost.

Anonymous said...

isnt he always?????
but gotta say definately knows wht he's doing at "certain" times...lolz!

ala prem of course i know ur joking..muaks!

priya

bedazzeld said...

the sound inside prakky's head sounds like this *silence...bzzzzzz..silence*..lol