Friday 2 March 2007

The Best Things In Life

There are a lot of things in my life i am thankful for, i have a house which is just nice and meets my needs, parents who are able to provide me a good life and proper education and well just a whole bunch of other stuff. however i guess its human nature to somtimes question what we have, wanting more and be envious of others. I've been through it and sometimes still do it. i have had a really good week minus a few problems and all but overall everything turned out to be nice. I wouldnt have had a good week if it was not for my friends. Im not sure whether its a coincidence or what, but i have read 2 blogs in the past 24 hours and both had a post on "friends" (ashley's blog , abhilash blog).

So it got me thinking, i have met so many different people throughout my school days and recently college year. People from different walk of lives,different personalities and different characteristics. I am a person who believes and takes friendship very seriously. i am not one to give up on my friendship eventhough there were people who have given up on it. Before you start thinking that im getting all emo and all..(not the purpose of the post), i just want to say that i want to dedicate this post to all those people to have been there for me and helped me face every rock and hurdle life had throwed at me.

I tried to get pictures and all but it was kinda difficult to get some people pic..so i kinda improvised and all. So to my buddies, thankz for everything. You have left a mark in me which will last forever. Now and forever i will carry the memory we have shared and you guys are truly the best things in MY life..

1. Sanjay Thaker a.k.a. jay


Its gonna be 3 years since i know jay. His truly the best guy friend i have ever had and the one i treasure the most. you have truly been a pillar of strength in my life. We have had our share of good and bad times. Im sorry for annoying and thankz for putting up with my mood swings. You are a gem of a person.


2. Prakash Jayakumar a.k.a prax

prax is like a brother to me and hopefully my future BIL *hints* (oops to early for hints). his such a nice guy and has helped me out a lot over the past 2 years..hehe thankz dear. thankz for helping out and watching over me. your like the brother i never had. hehe.

3. Dalini raj a.k.a dal

dal is like the twin sister i would want to have. She is sweet, adorable,helpful, and i could just go on *smiles* (i wouldnt want dal to blush).We have the same taste in clothes and she's a nice person to talk to. Your my SAM buddy ahah who endured all the times i whined and whined ahaha..*hugs*.eventhough i only met you last year, it was a great year and looking forward to many more years as friends. hugs to my darling dal.


4. Raven

NO!!! raven is not hrithik roshan *lol*, due to confidential issues, im replacing his pic with hrithik, one thing they both share in common is their curly hair (dont straighten ur hair raven!) , my dear friend raven is the BIGGEST hrithik fan i have ever met. I have never met anyone like him (good thing). The story on how i met raven is well complicated *smiles*.His a good listener and has helped me out countless amount of time.We have different view and opinion but still get along well although we tend to fight alot (in a good way). Thanks raven for everything..


5. Raeyna, kaartina,Sheela & kumudhini






Were like the sisterhood, we grew up together and spent a lot of time together. We been throught so many problems yet we have come out stronger than ever. i love you guys so much. Our friendship has lasted for about 12 years and its still going strong. I really miss those times in school, those memories we have will always last and never be forgotten.



6. Ashley and Stephie


didnt have ashley pic so i put his infamous simpson picture..ahaha Ash and stephie are the cutest and funniest people lar. They always cheer me up when im feeling down. Steph i remember all those moments in tuition last time. im sorry if i bullied you or anything..love ya dear. Ash your a funny guy and sorry for all the annoying moments..

To be honest there are so many people who have played a part but due to the lack of time and writting a blog can get pretty tiring you know so ill just make it as simple as ever okay.: g12 classmates, the best classmates a girl could ever ask for,hamjay, lisa, sha sha, calmesh.

"THE BEST THINGS IN MY LIFE CANNOT BE BOUGHT"

14 comments:

L I S A trez said...

suddenly i feel sad

Anonymous said...

thanx premi, mood swings, ups and downs, brightness and darkness...a lot has been happened, a lot is happening and a lot is going to happen...the best thing of my life is that i dont put up with it, but i live with it, coz without all that, theres no you, and if theres no you...theres juz a missing jigsaw piece..a significance you bring to all of us and i'm thankful for that. Thank you for being a part of the best things in your very own life because thats why we all can be some of the best things in your life..

bedazzeld said...

lizzie dont feel sad k..we still have our outing and all..hmm well i felt sad all..thats y i wrote that..to be honest didnt realise u knew i had a blog..lol

Anonymous said...

hey prem.. dats so sweet dear.. *hugz* ur rite.. last year was such a great year being SAM buddies and all.. hehe.. i hope this year would be da same.. so far it seems to be goin great.. and it shud be great in 30 years time as well.. hehe. *hugznkisses*

Anonymous said...

premi ?? ..u have a blog !! ..hey ..i didn't know ..love u lots 2 premi :D

praxster said...

see stephie ur so blur!! ha ha ha...

simply awesome premi..love ya 2 girl!

bedazzeld said...

ahaha.. u guys are so sweet

L I S A trez said...

i ddint think u knew i had a blog either,i got it from ur shoutout ;)
much love prem.

thelover said...

mana pic saya?
ahaha..
good post there!

bedazzeld said...

ahahha, was too tired of putting pics and all le..lol..

L I S A trez said...

how can u be tired of putting up my face?? lol
hey u put stephies! *merajuks*

Anonymous said...

umm...premi ..i dt hav a blog ..whola u linked as stephiedoo.. haha

bedazzeld said...

oops i think i got the wrong person then..yikes..my bad

Anonymous said...

dhal and maya look freakishly alike! lolz...DUH they are cousins...

ashley, there's only one thing i need to say to you............
PUT ON SOME FUCKING CLOTHES DUDE!!

priya