Sunday 11 March 2007

Beware of the TAG-ness disease!

At first i was kinda blur with this whole tag thing in everyone's blog. I would really like to know who came up with the tag idea in the first place. Its kinda fun in a weird way (learn more about a person) yet it seems pretty lame (maybe its just me). For those of you who are reading this blog right now and going WHAT!!!!.(no idea what tag is)..dont worry here's a brief (cut & paste) summary of what being tag is all about :

RULES:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

However i have one question!.i have been tagged by 3 people ( tommy, hamilton,prakash).,does that mean i have to write 18 weird things about myself?? *thinks*, heck no!!...im just going to stick with 6 weird things afterall im not that weird okay!!!!

6 Weird Things About Premi You Never Knew :

1. I have this thing with keeping papers neat and straight (no bends), anytime i lend someone a book, magazine or notes i always tell them to not bend the pages and take good care of it. the annoying part is i keep reminding them about it *hehe* (sorry people)

2. I have a driving phobia. Well im suppose to start my driving classes but im soo scared about getting behind the wheels and i keep telling myself that i will never pass my driving test *sighs*

3. I can tolerate a lot of things from most people except for one particular person,..SANJAY THAKER,.. anything sanjay does or says can get me ticked off so fast (speed of light),..lol..i have no explanation to this but its like a reflex thing. i dont find his jokes funny and i get annoyed mucho fast.

4. I dont like ice creams except for Baskin& Robbins..*thinks*, so does this mean i dont like ice creams or im just choosy or im high maintenance ( fact: DEFINATELY not high maintenance)

5. I cant pronounce the letter V only for the word VIBE. *smiles* according to Hamilton and dal that is. It all started when i tried to say the word vibe and noone on the bus understood what i was tryin to say..lol..

6. I cant have the same kinda clothes in my wardrobe, i always like to buy different kind of clothes. The only thing they all have in common is most of my clothes are black in colour..lol

Well since i strongly believe that sharing is caring im gonna tag :

1.raeyna

2. zubin

3.lisa

4.ashley

5.ashy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've experienced 6 out of 6....=) By the way, finally premi agreed with me on something today! Maybe you're starting to tolerate me...or again..maybe i'm just getting better in convincing you..hmm..lots left to wonder about..

Anonymous said...

u've been tagged! did i do it right? lol
i may be a poser..but im blur too u know..:p

bedazzeld said...

ahaha ur a cute blur poser!! ahaha sweet