Wednesday 14 March 2007

Celebration at FRIDAY"S

First of all i would like to express my sincere apologies to everyone because this post should have been posted a weeks ago. Due to unforseen circumstances and my busy schedule (im sure most of you'll are wondering what busy schedule) *Lol*, i just didnt have the time to blog. uploading pictures is not my favourite thing and i tend to put in a lot of effort so it takes time. Time which unfortunatetly was not on my side. So for those who were waiting for the pictures to be uploaded and all. your wait has been worthwhile....

This post is specially dedicated for my friends who made my birthday celebration at TGIF an awesome and special night. These wonderful friends are :

Prakash @ prax : Eventhough original plans was chillie's BSC and i was annoyed at you, well i guess i learnt that as long as im with my favourite people. the place does not matter at all. Its the people that make the party not the place. Thanks for the ride and all.

Dalini@ dal : thankz for coming for deary. Come to think about it if ashy didnt not come that night, it would be just the 2 of us as always..lol..well no party is as nice with0ut my dear ol sweet petite dal..*hugs*

Sanjay @ jay : Thankz for helping the plan to work out and being there for me when i was all tensed and stressed (which most of the time i am)..hehe.. not forgetting the really nice and unique present.

Ashwini @ ashy : Talking to your mum to get you to come was scary *flashback* but in the end it was worthwhile. I cant believe i actually spent my 19th birthday with you. who would have thought rite???.. certainly not me. however i really appreciate you coming and the party turned out to be a blast..lol.

Hamilton @ hammy : we got to talk on the way to TGIF, eventhough you forgot my birthday *sobs*..ahah just kidding your forgiven. You still came for the party and that's all that matters. Havent met for so long so it was a good oppotunity to catch up.

Ashley @ ash : What would my birthday be without ashley??? *thinks*..ahah not a great one that's for sure. crazy and whacky guy, luv the pics dear..guess one thing or maybe 2 things you and ashy have in common. posing and craziness...*hehe*

We also had a special guest appearance from Jaya Mathan @ mathan..he had to leave early because he had work..


Night begins with the "ultimate mudslide"

Everyone goes MUDSLIDE crazy!!!..ashley:shocked by how enormous the glass is, ashy: lost in temptation and prax :stunned by the drink already..(it went straight to the head)

I just love them to bits..my dal sweety and my new friend ashy dear.(hugs and kisses)

prakash and mua



the poser club: speak no evil, hear no eveil and see no evil..*thinks* ashy n premi are the odd one's in the pic., i guess were pose no evil *hehe*



hammy(looking serious), my awesome buddy (dal as sweet as pie) and premi ( no comments)..lol

Jaya mathan with his new short hair (keep the hair style mathan!!). is that my cheek *shock*


My first picture with ashley, me looking fat *ahaha* and ashley looking "high" and scary *hehe*


Pic 1:a normal picture of jay & me Pic 2:me trying to look pityful and is jay smiling about it * hmm*

My big "OSCAR" winning speech, and all i said was thanks & i really love you guys, *sheesh* how lame can i get..(shakes head)


My birthday outfit, a big thanks to MNG for the top and leather (sort of) leggings..*smiles*




This pictured is my favourite picture..my 19th birthday wish was..............


my birthday song was sung by the TGIF crew, thanks to prax their song was different from the normal..*groovy baby*

Premi & her band of merry not forgetting good looking men *laughs*

Group Picture...this is just picture perfect (friends forever) *muax*

ash, dal, ashy and me just messing around.. this pic looks funny and nice at the same time

Candid shot people!!!!!! ashley begging for the picture taking to stop i think *laughs*, prax and his horns (ahaha), ashy and dal looking sweet, jay with his normal pose and hammy with the peace sign *huh*..



Addicted to taking pictures (thankz to ashy)..ahah charlie a.k.a ashley (actually it looks more like mini me) and his angels (ashy, premi and dal) * muahahaha*

4 comments:

praxster said...

glad u had a gd time girl...

Anonymous said...

i was happy to be there dear.. see u soon!.. luv ya!

bedazzeld said...

aahah i know..after so long finally its up...we must really meet again ppl

Anonymous said...

Nice pics..you know Sanjay, he rarely gives proper smiles in pictures..luckily you were in the picture with me to at least add some variety to it =) Glad you had fun..by the way i still cant upload the pic on friendster..its too big!