Tuesday 15 May 2007

PRE-holiday departure plans

Well im sure by now, most of you must already know that on 19th May 2007, premi's going on a 1 month vacation..yes it is a much needed vacation for me,having to sit at home for the past 5 months and all. Please note that eventhough i have 4 more days to go before i leave, im not excited due to certain events happening in my life right now and i have not even started packing yet *sighs*..

Anyways for those of you who have no clue as to what im talking about...well pay close attention kay!!!. Im going to london and a scandinavian cruise. This saturday i'll be flying off to london and the cruise begins on the 25th may for about 2 weeks. So people, ill be gone for about one month. Honestly im not that excited, as u might think i am..this is because my sister (priya) wont be joining me and well every holiday we used to do things together. Its one of the pleasures of having a sister whose a year older than you. You can check out guys together, walk around together, gossip together, stay up late and chat, explore things together..*sobs*...im gonna be alone with my parents and my younger sister..(I WANT PRIYA!!!!!)..thus this trip will be the 1st ever trip without my elder sis.

The only thing im looking forward too is the fact that im finally getting out of my house and well going to london.Since my aunt stays there and all, it will be really nice to see her. Im gonna miss a whole lot though, i wont be here for the premiere of Pirates of the Carribean 3 and shrek 3 *sadness* but the good thing is when im back, all my dearest buddies except daley will be finished with their exams and they can spend quality time with me *YIPPIE!!!*.

Getting back to topic...i thought before i leave, ill just let u know on my whereabout for my hols. Since i wont be able to come online and blog...no worries im gonna take loads of pictures *hehe*..



That's a map of the places where the cruise ship will be going. The journey begins in london and ends there as well.I guess that's about it people.Anything else you want to know feel free to ask me (before i leave). Im gonna miss all my friends. please update me with the latest and send me emails kay.. love ya'll

3 comments:

praxster said...

ha ha ha ha ..enjoy urself girl!!!

Anonymous said...

hey babe, you're the best sis any girl could ever ask for...
i'm glad tht we've stopped fighting like we did when we were teenagers. any trip is definately more fun coz its the two of us...maldives for example. rmb our attempt to walk around paradise island...HAHA! so much for tht...1/4 of it was blocked out..then the gecko's tormenting you throughout the stay and not forgetting shark hunting. haha! oh and our LAME attempt to kayak...rmb how petrified ammama was, she thought the current was taking us away. lolz! poor ammam's...
and generally, sri lanka was tolerable was coz u were around. if not i wouldve been dying there. such a sad sad place! felt like like being dropped from heaven into hell. look, i know you're gonna miss me and all sweety but go make the most out of it k. take a lot of pics so u can show me once u get bck. think i left my fluffy pink sweater in msia so u can take it along with u...lolz! oh then u got tht denim sweater of urs...dont think it'll be tht cold. anywyas im sure you'll hv some fun. love ya all the same! muaks!

priya

bedazzeld said...

*sobs*..gosh u made me tear lar.....im sorry for wat ever ive done also..i wouldnt trade a sis for you for anything or anyone in the world *muaks*