Friday 18 May 2007

Short Talk

12 more hours before i board the plane and leave my home, my comfort zone (actually dont miss it) *haha*..im going to miss my tv, my programs especially american idol finale .. i cant believe i wont be here..*BOO HOO*..miss my computer, being online and all...*sighs*

Im gonna take this time to say that premi's blog is going to be on hold for about 1 month until i return. I'll make it up when i come back okay *smiles*.. lastly a few short shout outs :

1) gonna miss prakash and ashley..i'll bring back your maria sharapova for you prakky and ashley..a girl that fits russel peter's description

2) daley waley..good luck for your exams and all..dont forget me.. *hugs and kisses*

3) ashy and lisa my darling's..be good when im gone..i'll bring back nice goodies for you'll..(for daley as well)

4) good luck in your story hammy..looking forward to reading it..

No comments: