Sunday 14 January 2007

A Day In My life.....

Well im basicly a really simple girl..(i know some might deny.hehe)..but i really truly am one. A day in my life would go something like this.........


Since i havent started my higher education like my other friends..(the a-levels ppl who are continuing their program, cal doing his accounting thingy in sunway, dalini leaving me for brickfields to do law, hamjay whose in TCPJ..oh and mathan also..my classmates in monash, TCSJ and basicly the list goes on)...i am well pretty much doing nothing..well in other terms im just " bumming" around....However since 2 weeks ago, my dad has somehow convinced (money involved..ehehe) to come work for him at his office. I also agreed since doing something was so much better than staying at home, gettin up late, watching tv, using the computer, chatting.....*hmm*..ok i might be wrong..lol....anyhow, i am currently working for my dad in his engineering office.

For those who know me well, i am sure you would be thinking " i thought your dad was a doctor", welll he still is practicing but he likes to get involved in other stuff too..its pretty complicated lar..so i will spare you the unnecessary complication. Getting back to topic, my day is basicly at my dad's office..and what is it that i do in the office you might ask????....here's a little summary...

1. opening up..(inclusive of on the lights, switches,etc./)
2. on the computer and get connected to the internet.
3. stare blankly and wait for someone to give me some work to do.....
4. if i do have work to do, i usually finish it in 2 hours
5. check my emails, frenster and as you can see blogging
6. Sms my friends...

Basicly it can be boring but the good part to it is that im gettin paid for all this..ahahah...I go back home from 12- 2 for my lunch break and then come back to continue " work" till 5..... I really look forward going back to my home sweet home..as soon as i reach home, i head for my comfort zone.(my bed) to get some shut eye.(1 hour sleep)...this is followed by me watching tv, having my bath, dinner time and using the computer....therefore it can be concluded that im pretty much a very simple girl, going about doing her simple things in her simple day...although once in a while my life can be not so simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may be doing simple things, but you're definitely not a simple gal when it comes to thoughts. You're mysterious but, having been through lots with you...i've uncovered MOST of the mystery..lots more to do ;)

*SANJAY THAKER*