Saturday 6 January 2007

Entering the world of blogging

Its 2007, a new year and well the begining to a whole unexpected path. Like every brand new year, we all come up with resolutions..some of us stick to it and well others leave it hanging. As everyone else, i have come up with my own resolutions to and as you can see, me blogging is one of them. I am now proudly known as a BLOGGER..whee!!!!!!!!.. hopefully i will continously blog and not quit halfway. i have always wondered whats so interesting about blogging and how do people get personal satisfaction from it..guess im going to find out

*taking a deep breath* so now im wondering what am i gonna blog about, my first post and im pretty much lost at the 2nd paragraph..hehehe..im gonna takin this moment to ask my fellow bloggers..(chewah!!) to help me out and give me some advise on how you personalise your blog, and basicly everything i need to know...hopefully my other post will be much more interesting than this one.sorry ppl if your falling asleep now and wondering what on earth this girl is rambling about.

well im going to head on to bed rite now and hopefully ill be more creative and have more stuff to blog about, till the next post...good night......

1 comment:

thelover said...

hey dear, congrats on the new blog! Happy blogging years ahead, young padawan! ahahha.