Sunday 21 January 2007

A Night To Remember

20th Jan 2007, was a Saturday. It seemed like it was just another day. Me going on about my daily routines which is practically doing nothing but watching tv and relaxing. Unlike my parents who had plans for the night,(parents and younger sis were attending a dinner at a club) and my elder sis who was attending a friend's birthday party..i didnt have any plans..(so i thought)..

I was on the phone with my close friend Sanjay Thaker (nothing new)..*hehe*..and he didnt have plans too.So we both decided to go out that night since its been quite sometime since we met up and talked.The last time i saw Jay was on Friday.(24hours is a long time)..*lol*.Anyways the plan was to go out for dessert or something and check out my Salsa classes. Im planning to take Salsa Classes to make my life more interesting and not forgetting foreign language, french i guess.(prax says these are plus points when it comes to guys)..ahahah...*fingers-crossed*..

So finally i had plans of my own...Jay picked me up at about 8.30..(his a punctual person)..and we headed to Bukit Raja as the Klang Music Center where the salsa lessons were was located there. After finding out the necessary info all, we went to Bee's bakery shop to have dessert (well i would have chosen Secret Recipe)..ehehe but Bee's was fine too..*smiles*..Then we did what every normal good friends would do..we talked and talked and talked...(we have a lot to talk about) . thats kinda suprising eventhough we talked on the phone for about 1/2 hour before that..*laughs*..

I had to be home by 10 pm, so we left as soon as we were done. I got home safe and sound and most importantly in one piece..excluding the scar..(your forgiven).., I had a really great time and it meant a lot cause i wasnt in my best of mood lately. But the night was far from over, once we reached home. we decided to take a walk around my area...it was a perfect weather for a walk.(besides needed to digest my food)..im putting on weight..hehe...Well the night ended well and too me that was certainly a night to remember........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the compliments of being punctual as usual. Let me add few things that you missed out on :

1. The Klang Music Centre lady who probably thought we were siblings..lol

2. Tiramisu which gave u a slight stomach pain later but well it did have ur initial carved on it

3. The blueberry cake which you said was blueberry cheese cake turned out to be a blueberry sponge cake..and my sister whined a lot because of that lol...

4. The couple in Bee's which looked so romantic & the soft-spoken (very soft spoken in fact) Bee's staff...

5. Last but not least...fragrance and ticklishness....you know what i'm talking bout..it will be remembered =)

It was a nice outing...had a good time especially after all the little roughness we went through...glad you enjoyed it!

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

hey premi, it's d 1st time i'm visitin ur blog.. n reading this post n d comments sanjay gave kinda bring something else 2 mind... *cheeky smile*..

bedazzeld said...

hey louisa..u know i jsut came across your comment..ahah blegh dont give the cheeky smile its nothin..lar...lol